|Scarred Super Virage|
The Scarred Super Virage is an optional boss in the Forbidden Land. It is the same virage that Kanzas self-destructed to kill during the Dragon Campaign. After ten turns, the Scarred Super Virage will itself self-destruct, dealing heavy damage to the entire party. It is possible to destroy the Super Virage before the end of the ten turns, although it has very high amount of HP, bordering on 10,000. Battle prizes and experience are the same whether or not you defeat it before it self-destructs.
Rose remarks on how it is the one who killed Belzac when in fact, this Virage is the one who believed to have been killed by Kanzas. Kanzas self-destructed to kill this once Complete Super Virage in the Dragon Campaign, but it has reawakened, but weaker, due to Kanzas.
This Virage is using a variety of attacks, the attacks it uses are listed below.
- Attack: The Virage hits a party member with his arm, this deals minor damage.
- Tentacle Smash: The Virage wraps a party member up in its arm tentacle, where it squeezes and releases a party member dealing moderate damage.
- Rock Fall: The Virage shakes causing rocks to fall from above hitting the party, this deals moderate damage.
- Mind Wave: The Virage releases energy through his eye, this energy messes with the party's body and causes random status effects.
- Laser Beam: The Virage charges up energy through his eye and shoots it back at the party member being attacked, this deals minor damage.
- Laser Burst: When the countdown timer reaches zero, the Virage will fire off many laser blasts at the party. This deals major damage if not defended and minor to moderate damage if defended. This is also used as a final attack if the Virage is defeated, it may be less powerful if defeated.
The player can defend for the whole battle and wait until the countdown timer reaches zero.
If you destroy the body or head, it will end the battle.