Magma Fish is just as its name states; a fish that swims in magma. They are rare, except when you are in the magma chamber before you face the Wounded Virage in Volcano Villude. Few of them can be seen jumping around the magma plates. Magma fish usually comes in a couple.
The fish have two types of attacks.
- Fin Swipes - The fish swims towards you and swipes you a few times with their fins, dealing a small amount of damage.
- Burn Out - The fish uses the magic that burn a single character with a torching flame. (Uses only when health is red)
Battle pairing / formationEdit
All battle formations of which you will encounter a Magma Fish.
- Magma Fish
- Magma Fish x2
- When Dart and friends are in the magma chamber, the arrow is always red.
- During the battle the skin of Magma Fish is orangy yellow, but in the magma chamber it is purple coloured and looks like a piranha, a smaller version of the similar fish seen in Marshlands
- When entering the battle with Magma Fish, the boss battle scene plays, which is usually only for bosses.
|Disc 1 Monsters|
|Knight of Sandora · Commander|
|Berserk Mouse · Assassin Cock · Trent · Goblin|
|Hellena Warden · Senior Warden · Fowl Fighter|
|Vampire Kiwi · Mole · Crescent Bee · Mantis|
|Evil Spider · Orc · Screaming Bat · Slime ·Ugly Balloon|
|Sandora Soldier · Commander · Crocodile · Merman · Myconido · Sea Dragon|
|Salamander · Fire Spirit · Magma Fish · Red Hot|
|Nest of Dragon|
|Lizard Man · Mandrake · Man Eating Bud · Run Fast · Tricky Bat|
|Shrine of Shirley|
|Crystal Golem · Gargoyle · Living Statue · Plague Rat · Strong Man|
| Knight of Sandora · Sandora Elite · Hell Hound