The Complete Virage is encountered in the Valley of Corrupted Gravity, but unlike its brother it does not call Shana to it but sends out messages to her. It is also blocking the exit of the Valley. It drops a Moon Serenade upon defeat.
The Complete Virage is not that powerful except for his instant kill attack. Just focus on attacking and defending when necessary and it should be over soon. The Complete Virage uses a variety of attacks, the attacks he uses are listed below.
- Main Attack: The Virage walks up to a party member and stomps on the party member dealing minor damage.
- Mind Wave: The Virage releases energy through his eye, this energy messes with the party's body and causes random status effects.
- Laser Beam: The Virage charges up energy through his eye and shoots it back at a party member.
- Gravity Bubble: The Virage raises his arm up in the air and gathers the corrupted energy and releases at the party in the form of a bubble, this attack deals minor damage.
- Eye Smash: The Virage grabs an ally with his right arm and slams them into his eye, this instantly kills the party member.
The Complete Virage has four parts, the head, the body and the arms. The player only need to attack and defeat the head to win the battle, but it is recommended to kill his left arm (on the right for the player point of view) to prevent him from using the instant kill attack, as the Virage will use this attack constantly if the arm is "alive".