Combat statistics for characters in battle can be seen on the Menu screen. Their Dragoon forms' statistics are separate, and harder to find, but always much higher. Attack and defense statistics will rise with characters' level; others are only affected by equipment.
Character level Edit
- AT (Attack): Increases the damage the character's physical attacks do
- DF (Defense): Decreases damage from physical attacks
- MAT (Magic Attack): Increases the damage the character's magical attacks do
- MDF (Magical Defense): Decreases damage from magical attacks
These stats are unaffected by character levels. Equipping certain items can raise them.
- Speed: Speed affects the time it takes for each character's turn to come around. Dancer's Shoes and Dancer's Ring for female characters and Bandit's Shoes and Bandit's Ring for males can improve this stat greatly.
- A-HIT (Attack Hit): Affects chance of physical attacks hitting.
- M-Hit (Magical Hit): Affects chance of magical attacks hitting.
- A-AV (Attack Avoidance): Gives a chance of physical attacks missing completely, doing no damage.
- M-AV (Magical Avoidance): Gives a chance of magical attacks missing completely, doing no damage.